TRANSPARENCY, ROI, AND COMPLIANCE: FINANCE AND LEGAL ROLES IN TICKETS
In an environment of heightened anti-corruption enforcement – which has led to billions of dollars of fines and penalties over the last few years – companies run the risk of triggering anti-corruption laws if their marketing and entertainment expenditures cross a line into conduct that could be characterized as bribery.
— David W. Simon, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Penalties of over $10 Million.
- Download “Avoiding the Legal Pitfalls of Sports & Entertainment Marketing” by Top Ten law firm Foley & Lardner
- Put your tickets directly into the business software your team already uses.
- Request tickets direct from salesforce.com. Click Here to Learn More
- Find and request tickets straight from your Outlook inbox
- Drive more usage with higher ROI
- Execute a process similar to what is already being done with spends like Travel and procurement
- Staff is buying tickets all over the place and trying to qualify as “Travel and Entertainment” Expense
- Company tickets go unused while staffers buy tickets for the same or competing events
- The end result is a tracking nightmare
- Check out the TicketManager Ticket Portal for answers on how you can centralize and automate all purchases on our Box Office page.
The choice of the pros: National auditing juggernaut KPMG chooses TicketManager for their tickets.
To learn more about our very happy and vocal customers, please click here.