GUARANTEE RETURN ON INVESTMENT: MARKETING AND TICKETS
Huntington Bank has an extensive sports marketing program that includes naming rights, sponsorships, season tickets, and other hospitality assets throughout the markets we service. Prior to using TicketManager, we tracked our assets with a number of spreadsheets and manual processes. TicketManager has automated and centralized our process with a simple system, and has allowed us to maintain compliance and track results at the click of a button.
— Mike Lindley, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Huntington Bank
- TicketManager proves the effectiveness of tickets with tangible numbers
- Our customers show tickets influencing revenue significantly
- Watch or download the free webinar: “Make Your Sports Marketing Pay Off” by Ray Bednar, one of Fortune Magazines the 100 Most Influential People in Sports
- TicketManager’ business impact reports give the real-time analytics needed to understand ROI
- Make sure each ticket is being used for the best business purpose.
- Know which sponsorships and which tickets are driving the most business
- Provide finance and Execs with reports they need instantly
- Learn more about our Business Impact Reports and how Spotlight shows the tangible impact your programs have on your business here
- On average, 40% of company-owned tickets go unused annually.
- Unused tickets drive no business for the company. The waste can lead to the budget cut pressure.
- Spotlight simplifies and automates the ticket management process allowing employees to know what tickets are available at all times and request them with ease dramatically increasing usage.
- CRM and E-Ticketing integration makes it even easier to get the tickets in the right hands. Learn more about our TicketManager features here
- Too often Marketing gets roped into taking requests and distributing tickets which leads to overpaying outsourced sports marketing firms
- Never call staff to collect missing information again
The choice of the pros: Sports sponsorship powerhouses AT&T choose TicketManager for their tickets. To learn more about our very happy and vocal customers, please click here.