- Know who is buying and using tickets right in your CRM Tool
- Provide an efficient workflow making buying and using tickets easy while staying compliant
- Proactive data lets you know who is using tickets before the event
- Download the free whitepaper “Make Your Sports Marketing Pay Off” by Ray Bednar, one of Fortune’s 100 Most Powerful People In Sports
- Instantly pull up guests lists for events detailing the customers attending, who invited them, and how much business they represent
- TicketManager brings all major ticket sellers into one easy-to-use portal for your team.
- No longer will your staff have to search multiple sites or turn in receipts from unapproved vendors
- Everything in one place, at the same price, buying directly
- All purchases are simple and, most importantly, follow the compliance rules and guidelines of your firm
- My Expense Report gives your team an automatic report to turn in for expenses
Check out the TicketManager Ticket Portal for answers on how you can centralize and automate all purchases.
- Put your tickets directly into the business software your team already uses.
- Request tickets direct from salesforce.com. Click Here to Learn More
- Find and request tickets straight from your Outlook inbox
- Drive more usage with higher ROI
- Execute a process similar to what is already being done with spends like Travel and procurement
- Know and evaluate your team with over 200 reports available in real-time.
- Run reports on who is using your tickets the most and why along with what revenue they are bringing to the table
- See who the Top Companies are attending with your team and tailor your sales approach.
- Understand your top invitees and the business they are bringing to the table
The choice of the pros: Salesforce.com endorsed TicketManager as a vital application.
To learn more about our very happy and vocal customers, please click here.
Access tickets on the go with our mobile app.
To learn more about our mobile app, please click here.